Skip to main content

Breaking Statements given into the ‘Carina Saunders’ case. Witnesses vouch to stand forth in the behalf. !. !

Oklahoma City : OK : USA | Sep 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM PDT
VIEWS: 2
1 of 1
 'My Love' or AKA 'Luis E. Ruiz'
God I wish I could hold him again.. 
Add your media to this report: Images | Videos Cell phones use report code: @12982087
EDIT REPORT
Concerning the Luis Ruiz case.. . !
↷ The news portrays him to be something else but I have news for the news.. ., how can you shatter someone’s reputation when there is not & never had been that new evidence.? Or any evidence really !!
↷ Luis Enrique Ruiz was not a Monster & he wasn’t perfect but damn close really! He was a Schoolteacher once & the news makes it seem like he could be a Monster. There is no way Luis could do something as that to anyone.. I have not heard a person yet who knows him who don’t agree & make the same statement to this ‘defamation’ of character given through this Investigation. He didn’t like to ask anyone for anything! He liked to do it on his own! I will tell you now that so damn what if he did drug use throughout his life or even somewhat throughout this year if he wanted too!
Luis’s life was nothing like they made it out to be. A bad guy was not what he was! He liked to cruise SW 29th street every Sunday evening & he showed me that it is tradition. You always have to shine up your rim’s first, . Its all in how you take care of your car. I thought it was Awesome! .We would wash his truck up pretty often! Luis liked to be well-tailored & he came from a strict parental background & his home/ family members are well-mannered. Luis never hang out with gang members or was in any gang type atmosphere. He didn’t have a lot of good friends & he was really much of a quiet type. We both were, but Luis used to show me the most Awesome things and I got to hear all kinds of things he or his neighbors did also around his area at that time. We were both into exploring, I loved checking out all kinds of new things with him & I met many new people throughout but I may of only been around & with him 3 months and of this year, not long before his arrest even, but I never saw nothing by any means in regards to the rufage they display him hanging with.
.
I watched that guy all the time get hassled over trying to either help somebody or trying to just pay them something in for any favor he may asked. Unfortunately I seen all these same people continually accuse him, or bad-mouth him, or show little gratitude for anything! I seen him do so much just trying to be a good guy but its sometimes an up & down hill battle these days.. . Many times we had all we owned stolen or anything around. Luis had it hard I know & I was pretty well loved by him once but this entire case mistake is gonna make him hated and scowled upon by most those living in Oklahoma from this point on. But I guarantee you I can & will show you 80 witness statements to what this guy could even maintain as the person he is!
A statement said, this far in an Investigation, all I’ve seen. . ?
“LUIS RUIZ” WAS A GREAT GUY & HE NEVER WILL BE ANYTHING ELSE TO ME!
I LOVED HIM,
&.. . (His Heart).
This day of Aug.9th,
Stacy M. Privett
stcyprvtt is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America, and is a Stringer for Allvoices.

Comments


This statement made by later known to be 'Tia Downour' to be seen on his phone as he showered at the motel they had purchased together & she watched & noticed Luis Ruiz to be the man on it slicing on this girl & through this statement brought forth an arrest warrent & contents of room he dwelled in.. !
That girl lied and there STILL has been no evidence found or video yet found & they still waiting to show proof by the state.

My name is Stacy Privett
That phone was my phone as I see it, which I may of given him & he used at that time, but whether I let him borrow, or gave, it was really my phone. Thats why I feel insulted myself by this because of the fact is I known all along this statement was false. I bought that cell phone near but maybe days before April had come about & it was the phone that he had & THE ONLY PHONE during the entire month of April & May 2012. And that number of that phone was 405-508-8685. Took no pics because it was the only Blackberry I ever seen in my life with no lense. It was initually a government phone. Those detectives hAVE NOT EVEN KNOWN THE NUMBER OF THIS SO CALLED PHONE. mY NUMBER 686-8364. ., THATS WHY i GOT IN THIS INVESTIGATION!

INVESTIGATE THIS: Luis Ruiz was in jail those dates of October 11th & released early morning October 12th

If you wanna check into your investigator skills then find where in October of 2011 "Luis Ruiz" was in jail. Which he was indeed pulled over & taken to jail for a warrent on the day of Oct. 11th & released the next day Oct. 12th. Figure out this senario now & remember to take into account it takes hours before ever booked in or out in Oklahoma county & check out the area of where his car was when he was pulled over.. .

They found the records a few days back where Luis was incarcerated during those dates back in October of 2011. YEAH!! We recieved a call from his Lawyer.. .
THIS OFF MY FACEBOOK MESSAGES TO TIA & RESPONCE BACK.. . I was around & knew this man. That is why I jumped in this going on.. . , Its Not Right What I Know About The Officers In This. And No Such Thing As 'Human Traffiking' either yall! That came from the drug term used "I need a girl" which is used for a teen or teenager as its called. ITS NOT REAL GIRLS SILLY! The cops know this to now but its to get media attention or something.. . Women these days already prostituting freaquentally & if this 'Traffiking' does exist them freakin Officers should make this situation more public already. How often you here this shi_ in the News? Speak out!

FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE
August 25Stacy Privett
Hey girl, this is .. well I guess you know. I stayed with you that night at motel across from the Bel Air that night back in May. I don't understand whats up with them saying you are the witness and also as to that which they state said. I would really like you to help me understand why this happened. I don't get it but I need to & I also know that this story is not at all true. Guess thats why I really am confused as to others who don't know any better. I am mostlikely the only one who knows to this as false but that was my phone even that he had been using technically whether I let him use or if I gave to keep. Not to mention I watched that boy like a hawk & always knew everyplace & everything he did. There is not one contact he called or had that I was not able to know & I even knew when & dates so as to who he hanging with & when. Trust & believe not a damn video of any kind could of even been on that phone & trust that there was no other. I KNOW THIS! I do not see what you may know & I know you have a secret to why this is being stated. CAN I PLEASE KNOW AS TO WHAT THAT IS TIA? Please girl.. .
..
August 29Tia Downourlook i dont know anything but what my home girl said she saw im not now or never will be a states witness but i heard that he killed that girl back in october my good friend witnessed it and i also heard from another friend that hes been in jail bragging about it and passing notes to the other involved with it giving up details that the poloce didnt even know about so honestly other then that i cant tell u noyyhing girl
..
August 31Stacy Privett
Thanks girl. i just was wanting to know what was going on. thank you for helping me know something.

Popular posts from this blog

This said from our own newspapers on case but I know the facts around this case & he: Guilty of hearsay but not one piece of evidence says he did it.

  INVESTIGATE THIS: Luis Ruiz was in jail those dates of October 11th & released early morning October 12th.. . If you wanna check into your investigator skills then find where in October of 2011 "Luis Ruiz" was in jail. Which he was indeed pulled over & taken to jail for a warrent on the day of Oct. 11th & released the next day Oct. 12th. Figure out this senario now & remember to take into account it takes hours before ever booked in or out in Oklahoma county & check out the area of where his car was when he was pulled over.. . By the way the supposed witness to this video seen on his phone said she never actually did & since there is no such video & also has still never been found & the witness is not a witness but one carrying hearsay she heard 'so she tells me'.                                                                                                                                                                        
       I have heard many different stories, different reasons, and things 'known' from this person to the next. Its like a story that gets passed from one ear to the next and by the end a cat has turned into a bat instead but what started out a farm is now a storm and nobody understands the story all that much anymore! Then all these people also want to seem as if they 'know' something and spread knowledge they have heard as if they actually saw it themselves.    I hung around him 24/7 and he was not into all that 'tweeker' crap like pulling licks as they say. We used to go to parks and he was always telling me stories of things he used to do as a kid. He liked to wash his truck and he liked to go to the Taco stands and we also cruised 29th on Sundays, but not long really. We visited old friends because he said you cant forget those who have been there for you!   He never has been & wasn't apart of some crowd a part of the neighborhood he live